Monday, March 28, 2011

?????????

I haven't been procrastinating or even avoiding my blog, but I have been absent. The thing is, I just don't have a lot say because so many things are going so well in regards to the primary subject of my musings.

Amanda is finishing up her last semester in Elementry School and is looking forward to Middle School in the fall. She told me the school is awesome and full of big kids.

At this very moment I hear her through the wall yelling her cheer from her cheer team. She doesn't really have an inside voice so she is a natural.

We are back on the bench most evenings after work. Me with a Coke Zero enhanced with either lemon or lime and my sweet girl enjoys her apple juice. It's a nice time and we relax. I used to do it to give my wife a break but now it is more for me than anyone else. I find it to be a great unwinding from the day.

With all that being said, at the moment there isn't anything else to say.

No comments: