Thursday, September 17, 2009

Wasted effort in dreamland

It is another rainy day, something I'm used to by now. I keep forgetting to buy some non insulated rubber boots or shoes. My Bean boots would just cook me today, but something along that line is definitely needed. More rain is on the way.

Do you ever wake up tired. Last night I had a dream that Tina woke me and Amanda up at 4 o'clock in the morning and put us to work on important list items. The dream was so vivid that I actually woke up from it because I thought I was getting back into bed. I looked at the clock and it was 5:15 a.m. At the point I knew I wasn't going to make it. After cleaning a dirty garage in my dream I was exhausted. It had to be a dream, because my garage is never like that. Not long after that I was up for the day.

Just too weird. I prefer my sleep to be much more restful than that. Tonight I hope to dream about sleeping, that way I can double. Kind of like putting chocolate syrup on chocolate ice cream.

No comments: