Monday, May 24, 2010

What happened to Spring?

Don't ask me how, but the school year is over.  Amanda has her last day on Wednesday.  Thursday we go to the Texas State Special Olympics so she doesn't even have to attend the official last day of school.  She loves the idea.

We have several trips planned this summer and the pool is cleaned, so we should be kept pretty busy until August 23.  Yes, I'm counting down to the first day of school like a kid does for Christmas, but every parent does that.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

LOL. Time flies when you're having fun, or is that time just goes faster as we get older??

Azaera said...

Lucky girl! I wish we had several trips planned for the summer. :P I'm just happy I work in a school so I get the summer off. I'm counting down until July (School here doesn't end up until the end of June).