Friday, April 10, 2009

A goof friday

I wouldn't have bothered with work for the half day it if it weren't for Amanda.  She loves my office and goes in every Friday.  Many of the people who work there are her best friends and have watched her grow up since the time she was born.  Today she brought in her Special Olympics medals and pictures.  She showed them to sales and accounting as well as the Fed-Ex guy who got to know her last summer when she came in almost every day.  

She is a darling child who once again impressed me.  She told me my neighbor didn't have to work today because he worked at the same place as my wife's friend's husband.  She had the whole thing figured out and told me in a complete sentence.

She has been tired all day and feel asleep at eight.  Daddy loves a tired kid.  I'm calling it a night too.

No comments: