Thursday, April 8, 2010

Hello out there

When searching for blogs about special needs parenting I was surprised that I could not find another father who blogs about this subject.

Granted not all of my blog is about my SN daughter, but for the most part it is. I'm not organized enough to publish multiple blogs so the hodgepodge that is Thoughts From The Bench is comprised of most of my own mental stew. At least the parts that are fit to print.

But, if anyone knows of such a blog I would appreciate a link. Sometimes it's tough being the only guy in the room.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey there. I am a Dad with a Special Needs boy here in Dallas.

Haven't gotten around to doing a blog yet, but saw your post on To The Max and thought I would comment on your post.

Check our family site out at crazyhappyfamily.com

Hope you have a great day.

Corby

Jo said...

Hi John! I just came across your blog through Ellen's (To The Max) and thought I'd introduce myself. I'm the mother of a five - year - old little boy known as Monkey who also happens to be a stroke survivor. Anyway, there are two dads who come to mind: Rob at Fighting Monsters With Rubber Swords (http://www.schuylersmonsterblog.com/) and Single Dad (http://disableddaughter.com/). Looking forward to reading more about your family - take care!

Unknown said...

Corby and Jo,

Thank you for the replies. It made my day.

John