Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I have a question

For months now I have been getting up at 12:30 to take Amanda to the bathroom. This has worked well and is allowing her more dry nights than every before. It also lets her sleep later in the morning because she is more comfortable.

But lately I have been working on a couple of projects in the evening. And yes, one of them is Call of Duty. The other is a writing project that has kind of mushroomed into keyboard therapy for me. So I've been staying up after Tina goes to bed. At midnight I take Amanda to the bathroom. Now the mystery is this, how come when I take her to the bathroom at 12:30 her pull up is dry and when I take her to bed at midnight the past four nights she is soaked?

And before you blame the noise from the video game, know that I play it on mute. It's more difficult but I have proven up to the challenge. Seriously, if you play Call of Duty online with a Wii and you have to go up against Johnnyc, you are in big trouble.

My own theory is that Amanda just likes to mess with me. What do you think?

2 comments:

Azaera said...

Haha I wish I knew

B. Freret said...

Play it on 360.

Then you can kick my butt.

At the game.