Thursday, September 9, 2010

Turn about

As you know Tina will not save me from an attacking frog.  Well she learned something very important about me the other day.

I was sitting in the living room a couple of evenings ago playing Words With Friends on my iPhone.  This is one of my favorite aps and games and it keeps me occupied in a positive manner.

While sitting there minding my own business trying to think of a four letter word that ends in either C or J Tina screams from our master bathroom.  It's a blood curdling scream that conveys pure terror.  So naturally I think it is either a zombie, Jason Vorhees, or a frog.  I pause the baseball game that is supplying background noise for my scrabble like game and then charge to the bathroom at a light jog.  Tina and Amanda are on on side of the bathroom which measures twenty feet across and are pointing towards the other side.  I don't see the walking dead or a hockey masked murderer so I look down and see...

Yes, that blur is the worlds smallest lizard.   I had my iPhone with me so I was able to capture the creature with my camera.

I then put it in some tissue and took it outside and released it to the wild.  Tina and Amanda were safe and I was able to return to my games.

Now, I'm not saying I'm better than my wife, because I'm not.  I'm just saying that when it comes to small little creatures you're better off with me than with her.

No comments: