Thursday, September 23, 2010

YEAH!


Amanda went to our local fair this week with her school. While there she was asked if she would like to help change the tire on a go-kart. When you ask Amanda if she wants to do something and she does she always answers with a loud "YEAH!"

Last night she sat on the couch and imitated the sound of the impact wrench. It took it minute or two for me to figure out what was going on but I was relieved when I did. She has started burping on purpose and I was concerned this noise was going to enter into her vocabulary.

Her latest activity is she will be a cast member of the local youth theatre's performance of "A Christmas Carol"

She has been in three school plays and thinks this will be fun. She is venturing out more and that is enjoyable for all of us.

1 comment:

Azaera said...

My kid fake burps on purpose too, what's up with kids and that sound? I think they must find it hilarious. Looks like Amanda had a great time helping, that's the best way to learn in my opinion. Hands on experience.