Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Where, oh where have they gone

I haven't lost a pair of sunglasses in something like 8 years, but I bought a new pair last week and now I have no idea where they are.

You may ask yourself, "If you don't loose sunglasses then why did you need a new pair?" Well, a fact I have proven from theory is, sunglasses wear out. Hinges break, coatings fade, and plastic chips. And don't even get me started on the rubber ends to ear pieces. Those just don't last.

I've checked at the restaurant I ate at, looked in my car, and my jacket pockets, but these latest, and least expensive pair I have bought in years, are no where to be found.

We'll just have to hope they turn up.

I'm getting to age where I think I need to keep them on a string.

1 comment:

Azaera said...

Oh I hate losing glasses. The worst is when I put them on my head and then can't find them. I have even had moments where I am wearing my glasses and think I have forgotten them! How sad. Anyway I was wondering if I could ask you some questions about Amanda's condition since you are actually the only other person I have ever read who has a child with Optic Nerve Hypoplasia.

Anyway I completely understand if you would rather I not ask. But if it's alright then maybe I could get an email adress or something if you don't want to discuss it on the blog. I just want to know if she's got the same type of thing as my son. Maybe just leave a comment on my blog to let me know if you want to talk or not.

Thanks!
~Azaera