Monday, March 9, 2009

Fell back

So I have mentioned my one sort of "super power" in a recent post, the ability to wake up before my alarm. I myself was wondering how this was going go with the time change. Well my alarm is set for 5:35 and I typically wake up at 5:30 or so. This morning I woke up, looked at the ceiling where the time is projected (Thanks for the clock Sis, still love it) and I see that it is 4:30. This is 3:30 by the old time. I'm doing all sorts of math problems in my head, wondering if I'm suppose to get up now or in an hour or two hours or if it is even Monday when I fall back asleep.

And do you know it felt like I was asleep for less than one R.E.M. and the alarm was going off. I didn't know what was happening so I just kind of punched the lamp and knocked a few things off the nightstand and onto floor and handled the problem with a lot of profane mumbling. Tina was unconscious for the entire episode, she sleeps like Red Cross CPR dummy which is one more thing that makes us compatible.

Upon further examination I did discover it is Monday so that means another bowling night and the whole routine has started anew.

1 comment:

Summer said...

That clock has a "wave" feature on it, you just have to turn that on. All you have to do to "hit snooze" is wave your hand in front of it... and then you can turn it off. Have you tried that? Glad you like it! :-)